long time ago

ck ck ck ... it has really been a while since the last post on this page ... time goes so fast and today is the last day of my 14th week working as an interne at International Recruitment Office INHolland Diemen ...

If you wanna know the school in which I have been studying for almost three years, you can check this website out ... www.inholland.nl. It is in Dutch, unfortunately. English version of this website is expected to be available within the next few weeks ... dunno how long that's gonna be ....

Anyway ... I'm still looking for the second placement though ... I guess it's part of working syndrome .. once you (or in this case, I), get used to work ... I don't want to come back to school too soon .... Apart from that, I wanna get more money so that I can save to pay my tuition fee ....

well that's for now ... need to prepare myself for tomorrow ... There is an Open Day going on from 10.00 - 15.00 tomorrow .. What a nice way of spending the weekend ...

-v-

Comments

Popular Posts