wednesday, early in the morning

i just submitted an entry to my other blog, and wanted to write another one for this one. so, here i am now writing this entry with an OST of Smallville, everything by lighthouse, as a background.

just a few minutes ago, i looked in to the archive of existente 07-08 pics. and guess what??? those pics reminded me to those days with my ex. it was not that i felt to start all over again. i was just so amazed how we managed to begin that relationship. i was feeling weird on how that relationship could evolve out of nothing. ck ck ck ...

anyway, im writing up the proposal for my final dissertation rite now. im using power point presentation to prepare the proposal this time. im apparently still in a mood for presentation following my success in last week's expo at school.

well, this is for now. if you wanna see some more pics of me and my group during the event last week, please feel free to check out my wordpress blog or visit my profile on friendster. have fun and feel free to write down your comment.

v.

Comments

Popular Posts